For hiking, biking or commuting, the Tech Stretch Soft Shell Jacket is a weather-protective, breathable layer with four-way stretch for ease of movement. Constructed of 50% recycled polyester, this all-season, double-weave, versatile jacket promotes sustainability.
- 285 g/m2 WindWall®—50/42/8 recycled polyester/polyester/elastane double weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 285 g/m2 WindWall®—50/45/5 recycled polyester/polyester/elastane double weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- Highly wind-resistant with wind permeability at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Reverse-coil center front zipper
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Curved cuff details for added protection
- Drop tail hem
- High-density The North Face logo heat transfer on left hem and on right back shoulder
- Tonal WindWall® logo embroidered on left sleeve
Please allow 4-6 weeks for production. Production may take longer during busy season: Aug-Nov.
The North Face ® Ladies Tech Stretch Soft Shell Jacket
|Bust||37||39 1/2||42 1/2||46||49 1/2|
|Body Length at Back||26 3/8||27||27 3/4||28 1/2||29 1/4|
|Sleeve Length||33 1/2||34||34 1/2||35||35 1/2|
Measured one inch below armhole.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.